Wednesday 12 September 2012

Neck Melt!

Found out about this problem here: Neck Melt!

I feared this one very much since, I knew Fridart would come with an SBH obitsu body.
This particular obitsu body has some kind of content in its neck that can melt a pullip's head!
Oh noes! Σ(゚Д゚|||)
I mean seriously! ヽ(゜ロ゜;)ノ
Oh well.....I guess no doll is perfect. Even the great almighty obitsu has some "issues".(;¬д¬) 

When Fridart arrived, I knew I would have to expect some melting issues with her....and alas, I was indeed correct. (ノдヽ) 

Of course I needed to prevent the obitsu body from further damaging my $100+ worth of doll....that I work so hard for.
I used this Tutorial:  Solve melting neck part!



Its not that hard! You only have to change the teflon tape when you needed to.....I suggest, checking the tape once a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment