Sunday 26 August 2012

Hair and Body

When Fridart arrived her original hair/wig was sooo frizzy and dirty.... Its probably because the doll was old.
I immediately soaked it on tepid water and applied some conditioner to soften its texture.
While still soaked with conditioner I kept brushing it with a large toothed comb to detangle the wig.
Once the wig is untangled, I  left the hair on the tepid water for a couple of minutes to soften it more.
I followed this  Tutorial: Pullip Hair Care

Now her original wig is not so frizzy and sticky anymore! It kinda soften and smoothed a little but the ends of her hair is too frizzy beyond repair....so yeah....my Fridart desperately needs a new wig.
The previous owner did kindly gave me an extra wig, but I do think red isn't Fridart's color...mint, blue and green are very suited for her especially for her face up!


Fridart is standing strong due to the foams in her body. xP
She has magnets on her feet that is why she can stand very well on flat metal surfaces.


Yeah...I'm still amateur when it comes to photography. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment