Sunday 26 August 2012

Floppy Obitsu

      When Fridart, arrived she was soooo floppy! (; ̄Д ̄) Did I mentioned she came with an obitsu body and not the type3 body?
Can't blame her thou, because obitsu bodies wasn't created for big headed dolls, like pullip.
But because obistu bodies are like the coolest body ever when it comes to poseablity, I soooo wanted one, but sadly they aren't that easy to come by here in my country....so when I saw this particular Prunella with an obitsu body along with her....I couldn't help but give in to my urges to buy my first ever pullip!

       Prunella is the first pullip doll that I saw on the net and is the one who introduced me to the world of Pullip dolls! So it is only fitting for her to be my first pullip!

     Now back to our dilemma...
Her obitsu body is an SBH Medium bust (really thats medium? Well apparently it is on Japan. lol), white skin tone(the lightest one to match Prunella's skin tone).

So because her obitsu body is so floppy, I just had to have to deflop her so she could at least stand on her own without support! 
Of course I'm not that well experience in doll customization, so I needed so great tutorials to do so!
Here are the following links to deflop you obitsu bodies! Hope this helps!
For SBH Obitsu Bodies (soft bust) Links below!
Tutorial:
----> Deflopping the stomach! (Hey! Her model is a pullip Prunella doll! )

For HB Obitsu Bodies (hard bust)
Tutorial:
----> Deflopping HB Obitsu! (Just go to the gallery of the user to find the next steps!)

Viola! Fridart's body is now sturdy! ヾ(☆▽☆)  



Well I hope this blog post is helpful for other pullip and blythe lovers and of course to the other dolly lovers alike! 


No comments:

Post a Comment